Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show & Rodeo Gala
The RGVLS Gala in our annual fundraising event planned and hosted by a great group of volunteers. These volunteers are dedicated to helping generate the financial support for youth exhibitors that excel in their project achievements that makes the eligible for the "Sale of Champions."
The RGVLS Gala is a fun night out, hosted at the Frances R. Cooper Event Center Ballroom. The event features:
How can YOU get involved?
- Catered meal by Larry Delgado
- Live music and dancing
- High Roller Beverage Bars
- Live Auction & Silent Auctions
- Bucket Raffles
Here are a few ways that you can be part of this great effort to support the youth of the Rio Grande Valley.
Become an RGVLS Gala Sponsor
- Title Sponsor - $10,000
- Grand Champion Sponsor - $5,000
- Breed Champion Sponsor - $2,500
- Class Champion Sponsor (Table of 10) - $1,800
- Class Champion Sponsor (Table of 8) - $1,500
- Bar Sponsor - $2,500
- Band Sponsor - $2,000
- Special Raffle Sponsor - $2,000
- Silent Auction Sponsor - $1,000
- Bucket Raffle Sponsor - $500
- Donate item(s) for one of the auctions
- Attend our event and engage in the FUN... and buy something!
Sponsorships all include marketing opportunities for your company/business name based on your sponsorship level.
For more information, to become a sponsor, donate an item, or simply inquire about this great event, contact us at 956-565-2456.